BlogWorld LA next month (Nov 3-5, 2011) is going to have a Podcasting Track under the PodCamp name. Here is a link to the session. I am hosting one of the sessions called "Podcasting Next: Fly or Die?". I…
I am very excited about a new family member added to our household yesterday. We just brought home a new baby Leaf yesterday and we also got a Graco FastActionFoldClickConnect stroller for our baby girl, she also needed transportation. …
I must say that the above headline for this post is very teasy and search baity, but rest assured these are tips based on 6 years of experience in the podcasting space. I know that success can be…
I do not believe that length is a big issue at all, but is something that needs to be considered and thought about. Each podcaster needs to determine what his or her goals are for the show -…
[JP-Facebook-Like] I am working on planning for and building a new WebTalk World Radio Show blog site that will also be built on WordPress 3.0. This site should reappear in the next few weeks and then when that…