Since the early days of podcasting, many have wished for and aspired to make a good living from producing and distributing podcasts. Many a podcaster has failed to achieve that goal and has hung up the towel on trying…
Since the earliest days of podcasting in 2004, the key points of change over the years have been around monetization, content quality, devices used for listening or watching and software distribution platforms. Podcasting has seen a heavy amount…
By podcasting's definition, YouTube Channels are not the same as podcasts. I keep hearing the comparison and matching going on by users and some newer content providers. The current state of perceptions might lead one to that conclusion, but they…
I have been recently reading the advice given by many others about ways to promote your podcast. Many focus on new types of things like distributing CD's and making business cards for your show - not really the best…
The talk of the death of podcasting is an annual right of passage these days, but I am starting to think that nothing is really wrong in the podcasting medium. We are just seeing the natural maturation of…
I have been following the discussions on the web about the future of the web as we see more closed and walled gardens grow again. The pending Facebook IPO has shined the spotlight of attention to this topic that Robert…
BlogWorld LA next month (Nov 3-5, 2011) is going to have a Podcasting Track under the PodCamp name. Here is a link to the session. I am hosting one of the sessions called "Podcasting Next: Fly or Die?". I…
I must say that the above headline for this post is very teasy and search baity, but rest assured these are tips based on 6 years of experience in the podcasting space. I know that success can be…