I have been hearing some radio broadcasting folks make posts to blogs about how to best produce a podcast and must comment on the topic, as it hits at the core of why radio and podcasting industries have…
This introduction episode is about my backyard Aquaponics project that I have been working on for almost a year now. This episode just spends a few minutes explaining the project and its challenges. Aquaponics is very much like Hyroponics,…
If done right podcasts are much better then regular broadcast talk radio. The niche focus is very much the strength of the medium and their general on-demand accessibility on internet connected devices. This scheduled live or live-like broadcast…
By podcasting's definition, YouTube Channels are not the same as podcasts. I keep hearing the comparison and matching going on by users and some newer content providers. The current state of perceptions might lead one to that conclusion, but they…
I have been recently reading the advice given by many others about ways to promote your podcast. Many focus on new types of things like distributing CD's and making business cards for your show - not really the best…
The talk of the death of podcasting is an annual right of passage these days, but I am starting to think that nothing is really wrong in the podcasting medium. We are just seeing the natural maturation of…
I joined Geek News Central's Todd Cochrane and Geekazine's Jeffrey Powers to discuss the latest tech news and next generation tv topics this past Saturday, Feb 4th. Give it a watch.
I have been following the discussions on the web about the future of the web as we see more closed and walled gardens grow again. The pending Facebook IPO has shined the spotlight of attention to this topic that Robert…
This Apps vs. Web smackdown is only beginning. Apps and Facebook, like AOL's Walled Garden of the 90's threatens many parts of the Web and Internet we know of today. This issue at its root is about "Short-Cuts or Bookmarks"…