This introduction episode is about my backyard Aquaponics project that I have been working on for almost a year now. This episode just spends a few minutes explaining the project and its challenges. Aquaponics is very much like Hyroponics,…
If done right podcasts are much better then regular broadcast talk radio. The niche focus is very much the strength of the medium and their general on-demand accessibility on internet connected devices. This scheduled live or live-like broadcast…
By podcasting's definition, YouTube Channels are not the same as podcasts. I keep hearing the comparison and matching going on by users and some newer content providers. The current state of perceptions might lead one to that conclusion, but they…
I have been recently reading the advice given by many others about ways to promote your podcast. Many focus on new types of things like distributing CD's and making business cards for your show - not really the best…
The talk of the death of podcasting is an annual right of passage these days, but I am starting to think that nothing is really wrong in the podcasting medium. We are just seeing the natural maturation of…
BlogWorld LA next month (Nov 3-5, 2011) is going to have a Podcasting Track under the PodCamp name. Here is a link to the session. I am hosting one of the sessions called "Podcasting Next: Fly or Die?". I…
I must say that the above headline for this post is very teasy and search baity, but rest assured these are tips based on 6 years of experience in the podcasting space. I know that success can be…
I do not believe that length is a big issue at all, but is something that needs to be considered and thought about. Each podcaster needs to determine what his or her goals are for the show -…